Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

2015 IS MY YEAR




I've been MIA again, but all for good reason. 2015 has been filling my life with lots of goodness, and I have been enjoying every last second of it. I don't remember the last time I smiled for so many consecutive days, and laughed so hard until my stomach hurt. I don't remember the last time I looked in the mirror and felt confident. I don't remember the last time I was such a social butterfly. I've been telling my friends "I finally got my groove back" and they've been saying "I cant tell!"

I've been getting back into the dating scene, which I had been so scared of for too long. Instead of facing awkwardness and douchebags, my experience has been quite the opposite. I've met a handful or really nice, normal guys, that have treated me very well. And even though the chemistry just wasn't there for a few of them, I still enjoyed their company and had a great time. Dating isn't too scary after all. I'm just taking it slow and enjoying every part of it.

Lastly, I decided to get a part-time job to supplement my income. I really just want to pay off a large chunk of my student loans and save some money for traveling. And even though the last two weeks have been busy, I still have free hours in my week. I could dedicate 10-15 hours to a part-time job. So I've been searching but haven't seen anything that fits my availability and desired pay. So I will continue to search and I hope something comes along.

January has been one hell of a month and I am excited to see what February has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment