Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCTOBER GOALS







I am VERY excited for October for the simple fact that I already have a bunch of cool plans lined up. I guess this shouldn't be a goals post, but a "What I am doing this Month" post. Whatever, its all good. So excited to welcome fall and sweater weather.

1) NEW YORK CITY-Yes! I am heading to New York City mid-October to visit a dear dear friend of mind that just moved there to attend NYU. I've been to New York once before, and that was like eight years ago. I honestly don't remember that much. I just remember being in love with the buzz of this city. In fact I wanted to go to NYU after high school, but my parents wouldn't let me. So I settled on going to the school furthest away from home but still in California, hence how I ended up in San Diego. I am kind of even thinking of relocating to NYC in the next few years (but shhh don't tell anyone). I am just so excited for this trip! Countdown: 16 more days!

2) BIG BEAR-Another mini get-away for a friend's bday. I love being in the mountains and I am looking forward to spending some quality time with some quality people. Can't wait to spend this weekend fishing, hiking, crafting, and smiling from ear to ear.

3) PUMPKIN PAINTING PARTY-I am nervous over the fact that I am hosting my first party in maybe four years. Even though the idea of planning parties and decorating seems amazing, I am not the hosting type. Some people are naturals at it, me not so much. Regardless, I am excited to host a little get together at my house and put my pinterest skills to the test.

4) SPOOKTACULAR 10K RUN-Time to get back into running and racing. I think there is no better way to do this then by running in a costume! I have no goals for this run, but just to get my groove back in terms of running and earn a pretty medal in the meantime :)

What are your goals for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment