Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

TRAVEL ESSENTIALS

I've been spending the last few days packing my stuff and preparing for my quick to New York. Honestly, this trip has taken a lot more planning than usual, solely due to the weather. As a Californian who usually travels to warm places or in the summer time, it's easier to pack because I already have the wardrobe for my destinations. However, this Californian does not have many fall or winter clothes, or at least not by East Coast standards.  I realized I only own a handful of sweaters and long sleeve shirts, how sad right? That meant I had to go out and purchase a few things so that I am not freezing during this trip. I know it may seem like I am exaggerating because it's not even snowing yet. But I get cold super easily, and we can blame the conditioning of the warm San Diego weather for that. Below are some goodies I am bringing on my trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment