Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

JUNE GOALS



(via)


Well after Memorial Day Weekend it officially feels like summer and I am so excited for all that is in store for June. I already have some major plans in store for the first half of the month: Hello Las Vegas and Mexico! In between finding places to live, I will be soaking up so many fun things the rest of this month. I already know this month is going to be busy, but also really fun. 


1. Find a place to live--Obviously this needs to get done. I'm happy to say that I found a roommate and we are looking at places together. I feel optimistic that we will find a place within the next few weeks.

2. Attend the SD County Fair--I love the fair like fo' real fo' real. It's the biggest things I look forward to every summer. The rides, the fried food, the exhibits, the concerts. It makes me feel like a giddy little girl and I can't wait to go!

3. Watch the World Cup--I admit that I am a huge soccer fan (which is weird for an American I know), and I look forward to the world cup every 4 years. In fact, it is on my bucket list to attend a world cup before I die. I remember waking up earrrrrrllyy to watch the games when it was hosted in South Africa. This time its in Brazil which means there won't be much of a time difference, yet working all day might get in the way. Either way I am excited. Who do I think is going to win? Espana of course!

4. And watch lots of TV in general-- Wait, did I just say that? Yup summertime is when some of my favorites shows are on. True Blood and Orange is the new Black, man I cannot wait! Is it said that I already have a premiere party planned with some friends?

5. Create an awesome grad gift/package--I have a guy friend that is graduating college. Its taken him 7 years to earn his bachelors degree after lots going on in his life and a few moves across the country. Needless to say this graduation has been a long time coming and I know he couldn't be happier. He has worked his ass off and got a full-ride to attend NYU for his masters degree!  I want to make this day really really special for him, but as usual I have waited until the last minute and I am already strapped on time and money. I am determined though! Anyone have any ideas?

What are your goals/plans for June?

3 comments:

  1. Yay for graduating! Also, good luck on your hunt for a place in San Diego! So exciting! My husband and I wish we would have looked in South Park or North Park, but buying a home in either of those places is quite expensive. I love that summer is here too, and the fair is on my list as well! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a place soon!
    Watch a lot of TV ---- now that my friend is an awesome goal! Ha I cant wait for Orange is the New Black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list, I'll watch some of the World Cup too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete