Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

UPDATES & LIFE




Happy Friday! Life has been really busy and exhausting lately. I've been back on the habit of drinking two cups of coffee a day. How this happened, I don't really know. I just feel like the time I have when I get home after work just flies by. The weekends are also just as crazy. I cannot complain though, life has also been really good. I feel like the benefits of all this exhaustion are smiles, laughs, and memories. Here are some happenings thats been going on lately with my life.

1. A friend surprising me earlier this week with a visit. And I mean a real surprise, as in he showed up to my door as I was literally just getting out of the shower and was still naked. I was so happy though, and he brought me flowers which I never get :)

2. I got a start date for my job! I will be starting July 7th which is perfect timing. Thats less than a month from now. I have already submitted my 30 day notice for my apartment and my 2 weeks notice for my job. I'm so so so excited!

3. The "roomie" that I was looking for a place with bailed on me after looking at a few places. So now I am back to square one. I have two weeks to find a place as I have to be out of my current apartment by June 30th. The pressure is on, yet I do not feel too worried.

4. I have reached out to other students/professionals and actually got some people interested in the public health project I would like to develop. This makes me really excited, but I am waiting until I find a place and I am living in SD again to go forward with everything.


This weekend I have to squeeze in--OITNB watching party, watching a few soccer matches, getting my hair done, buying bday and grad gifts, a trip down to Mexico for a graduation party, and an actual graduation ceremony all the while trying to look at apartments for rent. Do you feel like you ever need an extra day off after your weekend? I've been feeling that way for the past month.

2 comments:

  1. some how I went back to drinking a lot of coffee too something I'm slowly trying to wing myself off of.

    ReplyDelete