Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

LITTLE LIFE UPDATES




Has it really been almost a month since I last updated? I apologize, life has been crazy but amazingly good these last few weeks. Do you ever just take a deep breathe and just wonder how in the world did you become so damn blessed? Because that is how I feel right now. Everything big, small, and in between in my life has just been perfect. To have gone through so much earlier this year (and last year) and to see myself reach my goals is so rewarding. It makes me not want to take anything for granted and to appreciate every little thing in my life. So what have I been up to?

1. Settled in San Diego--Yes, I got my perfect place in North Park. I can walk to everything (bars, restaurants, cafes, shopping, etc). And I really like my apartment (I even have my own bathroom). I do have a roommate and so far everything has been okay. I don't see much of him because we work completely different schedules. And rent is definitely cheaper than me living on my own which is a major plus.

2. CA coastal trip & The Bay Area--Fourth of July weekend I did a huge road trip from San Diego to San Francisco. I did a lot of touristy things in SF and then spent some time in Oakland visiting friends and family. It was perfect. Even though I love the bay area (and lived there for 17 years) I don't think I could live there again. I'm spoiled by this San Diego weather, and it feeling like winter in summer is not okay with me.

3. The New job--So far so good, and I am so happy because I really think it is going to be a good fit for me. I really have never been as excited for a new job before!

Even though I will be settling into my new life over these next few weeks, I promise no more disappearing acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment