Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

YOUNG WILD & FREE


 I know everyone says that weekend goes by fast, but it really does. Now I know how most people feel. I guess I was spoiled with my old work schedule of having three day weekends. Speaking of work, I am now on my fourth week at the new job! So far things have been going pretty good. I've been learning a lot and my co-workers have been extremely nice and helpful. Some days have been kind of boring as I have had to sit in front of a computer for 8 hours reading through laws and regulations. But I am trying my best to take it as a champ as I know its just part of learning and not something I will be doing for the rest of my career.  I've been getting good feedback from my co-workers and my supervisor about the work I am doing and how fast I am picking up on things. By this Friday I am going to start leading my own inspections which will be a bit nerve-wrecking, but I am excited to be getting out of the office and having more responsibility.


Outside of work I have been busy, but good busy. I feel kind of dumb that I have been falling behind on silly things like laundry, making dinner, working out. I still haven't gotten into a routine yet, but with so much going on in life I'm alright with that. I have four very close friends that are moving  within these next few weeks (two out of state), so I have really have just been trying to cherish as many moments and memories with them.  I wish there were just a few more hours in the day. But I am happy to be living and enjoying each day of summer as I planned to.


No comments:

Post a Comment