Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

JULY WRAP-UP & AUGUST GOALS




Happy August! Its the last month of summer. To me summer has already peaked and is coming downhill due to the fact that friends have already left San Diego. I am seriously going to miss them so much, it really just isn't going to be the same. But there are still many summer days to enjoy and so much more to do. I hope August is as good to me as June and July have been.

In July I started a new job, went to Disneyland, drove up to San Francisco, spent time with friends, experienced some Comicon madness,  swallowed glitter at the pride parade, signed up for a new gym, and started taking Spanish classes. Overall, July was a pretty big month and I got to squeeze in a lot of fun. I've slowly been settling back into my "old" life and enjoying every part of it. This month I want to keep up all the fun while creating more of a routine for my day to day life. July has also brought out crazy amounts of inspiration and positivity (it has to be all that sunshine!) But I will elaborate on that later. Some of my August Goals include:

Be able to run a 5k comfortably again
Gym 2x-3x a week
Continue my Spanish classes
 Attend Redcross Orientation
Become better in my new position
 Sign-up to Volunteer at my Church
Research a certificate/masters degree in water resources/management
Research/Look into public health volunteer opportunities abroad
Try stand up paddle boarding
Plan dates for the Bay Area & New York
Get a henna tattoo
Make at least one new friend to hangout with

Okay maybe I am trying to do too much in August. It seems like a lot, but a lot is just incorporating things into a routine. I really want to start volunteering again, even if it just once or twice a month. What are your goals for August?

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated your blog for a Liebster award! Congratulations! You can find the information here http://dedicated-followerof-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete