Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NEW GOODIES

With me moving to San Diego, I decided it was time to remove all the unnecessary clutter I was harboring in my apartment. I went through every drawer, inch of my closet, and forbidden space beneath my bed and asked myself "When is the last time I used this?" It wasn't much surprise that I hadn't used/worn most of the items in months and for the most part forgotten they had even existed. So out went paperwork, clothes, and other random objects I had collected over the past few years. I was more astonished over how much more crap I had gained while living on my own. But out went garbage bags full of stuff either in the trash or to be donated. Let me just say that it is not hard for me to throw stuff away. (I blame my parents, they are opposite of hoarders.) Once I was done de-cluttering and moved into my new apartment, I felt like I didn't have anything. My closet and drawers looked empty and I really was living the feeling OMG I don't have anything to wear. 

The past few weeks my goal has been to replenish my closet with new duds. I will be 25 in September, so I am all about entering my mid-20s with style and class. My college years weren't so glamorous as I was living that broke college student lifestyle. Now that I am living a little bit more comfortably I can upgrade my style as I desire. So far I've been doing okay with this new goal except, I keep buying dresses and rompers yet I only wear them when I go out partying. How silly of me, right? From now on, I'm sticking to only buying new tops and bottoms! However, here are some goodies I purchased over the last week that I am loving.



Anyone else obsessed with black? Just another habit I need to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment